I know that 10.10.10 has come and gone but it was such a fun day I wanted to take just a few moments to record all the excitement. Here are a few things I loved, in no particular order.
- Sleeping in
- Hanging out with my family all day long
- The Texas State Fair
- Big Tex
- Riding the Ferris Wheel
- Watching the kids play games and trying to win over-sized stuffed toys
- The Superman (great stunt at the BMX Bike show)
- The kids riding the Sky Coaster
- Hipstamatic App (for capturing some pretty darn cool photos at the fair)
- Climbing back into my bed after walking around the State Fair all day
A few fun photos of the day taken with the Hipstamatic App.
Hanging out with the family.
The Ferris Wheel - complete with an incredible view of Dallas! This is my personal favorite.
The Superman stunt at the BMX Bike show.
The kiddos riding the Sky Coaster.
Last, but not least, the icon of the Texas State Fair - Big Tex!
I would love to hear what you did on 10.10.10. Link me up to your blog or leave a comment with the events of your day.
I’ll be back tomorrow with a fun home décor project to share.