I received the latest Pottery Barn catalog in the mail the other day. Although I don't typically buy many of their things, I like looking through the catalog for decorating ideas. The latest catalog was full of office and Halloween decor, two things I love, so they had my full attention.
- I love this task light with the old fashioned bulb. I would love to use some of those in my home.
- The orange and teal look great together, I like it even better here with the more subdued hues for fall. I would love to make a page with that combo.
- This cart looks like it can be used for lots of things. I have absolutely nowhere to put it, but I want one!
- I really like baskets and use them to organize things in my craft room. I have tags hanging from them but I love the addition of the clipboards that they used.
The Halloween ideas have me itching to get my fall and Halloween decorations out.
- How about the spider web shaped twine over the plate? I will definitely be adding this to my home decor this year.
- I love this cute rustic owl.
- I already have some chalkboard type scrapbooking supplies that could be used to make some fun Halloween markers, like the owl and crow here.
- A few spooky newsprint candles would complement my decor nicely.
- What do you think of the haphazard black frames over the mantel? I think it looks perfect for haunted house decor!
- Last, but not least, the banner has me running to my stash of canvas banners. They will inevitably be transformed into something spooky!
I was wishing for fall before and now I really can't wait. I'm ready to decorate now. I wonder if my family would mind looking at fall and Halloween decor a little longer this year?!
After all this inspiration, how could I not make something crafty?
It was made using the Scrapbook Circle September kit, The Good Life. It is full of new CHA goodies from American Crafts Amy Tangerine, Fancy Pants, Maya Road and more. There are lots of fun papers and elements in this kit, you will definitely want to get your hands on this one.
Now, off to find my fall and Halloween decorations. I need to start planning and prepping, I'm going all out this year!