Happy Tuesday everyone. I just wanted to do a quick post to let you know that Scrapbook Circle is having a design team call! I have loved being a part of the team at Scrapbook Circle over the last few months, and I have no doubt that you would too. Lisa is fabulous to work with and puts together great kits, month after month. In fact, some of my favorite layouts over the past few months were made for Scrapbook Circle design team assignments.
Here are the details...
Who are we looking for?
* People who love working with monthly scrapbook kits
* People who are good communicators and emailers
* People who maintain an active blog
* People who enjoy sharing ideas in the scrapbook community
* People who able to meet deadlines
How do you apply?
Email the following to email@example.com.
* 5 images of your favorite layouts (keep images below 600kb)
* Links to your blog and online galleries/communities where you actively participate
* Short bio including why you would be a good fit on our design team
* List of other current design teams you participate on (if any)
All submissions are due by Friday, September 30.
The design team term will be from November 2011 – April 2012.
International submissions are welcome.
Since I can't do a post without a visual here is a layout I made a couple months ago that I haven't shared yet.
That's me with my Dad. He's showing me the ropes before we head out for the actual fishing expedition! Some of my fondest memories growing up are fishing with my Dad and the American Crafts Campy Trails line was perfect for documenting the memory.
My journaling was typed on one of the Just Write cards and I taped it to the back of the layout along the top with washi tape so it could be flipped over to the front and read without actually removing it from the layout.
Have a great day and thanks for swinging by!